Refreshing Sparkling Grapefruit Frosé that is all natural with zero refined sugar, your favorite bottle of rosé and makes the perfect summer cocktail!
Confession: Rosé is basically my staple summer drink.
I mean what’s not to love?! It’s crisp, refreshing and sure looks pretty poured in your glass so of course I had to make this into slushy form! Adult slushies are THE BEST and the addition of grapefruit makes everything that much better. Grapefruit tastes delicious with rosé making this drink the perfect poolside companion this summer!
As most of you know, I recently gave birth to my sweet Emma Rose a few weeks ago so I’m slowly allowing myself to finally enjoy some wine here and there…..you know, after 9 months! So this recipe comes at the perfect time and only tastes that much sweeter!
The great thing about this recipe is you can really use any type of fruit or juice you want! If you’re not a fan of grapefruit, try adding some frozen strawberries to your blender. Peaches would taste amazing too! I promise….you can’t mess this up.
Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we did and with the 4th of July coming up this cocktail is definitely a must-have! Please let me know if you enjoy seeing cocktail recipes on the blog. I try to keep my posts as healthy as possible, but everyone loves a good cocktail now and then so if you’d like to see my favorites I’d be happy to share them!
Comment below and tell me YOUR favorite summer cocktail!
Sparkling Grapefruit Frosé
- 1 (750 ml) favorite bottle of rosé
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 1 cup ice
- Mint sprigs and grapefruit wedges for garnish, optional
- Pour rosé into a baking dish or shallow pan, cover and place in freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight, until almost solid.
- Once rosé is slightly frozen, scrape into a blender and add grapefruit juice, agave nectar and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with sprigs of mint, if desired, and enjoy!
Serving Size: ¼th of recipe • Calories: 244 • Fat: 0.1 g • Saturated Fat: 0 g • Carbs: 29.1 g • Fiber: 0.1 g • Protein: 1 g • Sugar: 27 g • WW Freestyle Points: 6