One of the best Sephora sales of the year is upon us, and while I get my shopping cart ready as a VIB Rouge member (because yes, I spend that much at Sephora…), I thought I’d share with you my favorite Sephora items.
This post contains affiliate links: If you click through the links on this page and purchase something, I receive a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.
About the Sephora Spring Bonus Sale:
This sale is open to all Sephora Beauty Insider members. Not a member yet? You can become one for free by signing up on the Sephora website. Once you’re signed up, you can shop this once a year sale on the dates below:
- First Access + Bonus Weekend Sephora Rouge Member Event, April 13–16: Sephora Rouge members get early access to the sale with 15% off.
- Sephora VIB + Beauty Insiders Member Event, April 20–23: All VIB members will receive access to shop Spring Bonus products at 15% off, and Beauty Insider members will be able to shop the same at 10% off.
So no matter what level of Beauty Insider, you can still score savings on your favorite Sephora products.
My Sephora Favorites:
These are the items that make up my daily face (and sometimes, hair!)
- Kat von D Lock It Foundation: This has been my go-to foundation (Light 46 Cool) for years. Whenever people say my skin looks good, I say that it’s my foundation. It is a heavier coverage, but still very light. I always have a new bottle on standby, and this sale means it’s time to stock up again.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: The best concealer ever! I use it for dark circles, but have also used it on the occasional blemish. It does a great job of covering and neutralizing skin tone. I wear Vanilla, and like the foundation, always have an extra on hand. When I first started using this, I had the wrong shade and thought it was junk. After a quick suggestion by a Sephora employee, I finally understood what the fuss was about.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: Whenever I need my makeup to really go the distance (all day, in heat and humidity), I make sure this is applied before my foundation goes on. It creates a great base for the foundation, and has never failed me. The foundation is good on it’s own, but when I know it’s going to be a long day, this is great. And it lasts forever.
- Benefit Roller Lash Curl and Lift Mascara: Every several months, I try new mascara. Inevitably, I always come back to this one. My lashes stick straight out and have no curl, and this is the best mascara I’ve found for creating some lift and curl, without being clumpy. I love the brush because I can really define the lashes without clumps and without having to use a spooly brush afterwards. I will say that just this past month, I also started adding a layer of…
- Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara on top of my initial coat of Benefit Roller Lash for some extra thickening. On its own though, my very fine, straight lashes don’t do well with the Diorshow brush. It gets much too clumpy without having the initial Roller Lash coat.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner: My favorite everyday eyeliner. It goes on smooth, doesn’t require sharpening, and stays put all day. I always have Plum(age), O(vert), and Blacquer on hand.
- Urban Decay NAKED3 Palette: I have used this palette daily since I purchased it last August. Usually Limit across entire eyelid, topped with Mugshot or Factory, and an occasional crease sweep of Darkside.
- VERB Ghost Oil: This is a hair oil that doesn’t feel greasy. You can put it on damp hair before styling, but I generally use it after I’ve curled my hair. After the hair is curled, but before I’ve pulled apart/styled the curls, I put a few drops in my hands, and then run them through the curls. It helps create some more piecey, defined curls instead of flyaway frizz. Also gives amazing shine.
- BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette: This is the newest item in my makeup collection, purchased last month from Sephora. It’s got a great bronzer, blush, and highlight.
Will you be shopping the sale? What must-have items do I need to add to my cart?